Can you believe that it’s almost March!?! This new year is certainly flying by at our house with a lot of fun, busy and wonderful times for our family. We’ll be welcoming our third bundle of joy in only 4 1/2 months!
In case you missed it, I am having a “button” made to represent Engaged Marriage on other sites who want to show their support of this blog and what it represents in their own marriage. There is a great discussion going on over at our Facebook page, and I’d love for you to stop by and leave your thoughts on what our motto should be!
I wanted to once again share some high-quality reads that I think you will enjoy. If you have a great link to share, please feel free to add it to the comments for everyone to see.
From my fellow members of the The Extraordinary Life Network:
Want A Happier Marriage?
Great! Grab our 7 simple steps to improve communication in your marriage (in less than 15 minutes):
- How To REALLY Screw Up Your Life (Insurance) from Ron at The Wisdom Journal
- The March 2010 “Manage Your Money” Challenge: Featuring Pocketsmith – Are You In Or Out? from Brad at Enemy of Debt
- Steps to Self Improvement: Climb Your Way to Success from Jeff at My Super-Charged Life
- Mom Talk (of Rockstars and Jobs) from Samantha at Mama Notes
Other great stuff:
- Love Everyday the FREE e-book that myself and 27 others put together recently, which has been read by approximately 25,000 people so far!
- For the Guys: Lust and Your Lady at The Marry Blogger, which was a great guest post by Carrie at Make Mine Happen
- Pornography: A Secret That Can Destroy Your Marriage over at ONE Extraordinary Marriage where you can find a growing number of fantastic podcasts designed to help you in your relationship
- Best of Money Carnival #37 over at Pondering Money where my article Should Married Couples Have Joint or Separate Bank Accounts? won first place! (not bad for a marriage blogger )
- There Will Never Be a Good Time from Sherri at Zen Family Habits
- Want to Improve Your Marriage? Build a Budget! from some loser over at Simple Marriage
Finally, I wanted to share with you an awesome video that a reader shared in the comments earlier this week. I hope Bethany and I can do this after 62 years of marriage…of course we’ll have to learn how to play the piano together first! Have a great weekend everyone!
- Read Last Weeks Roundup: Weekly Round-Up of Interesting Reads #11