How many times have you heard this expression?
“You don’t have anything if you don’t have your health?“
I’ve heard it thousands of times, and I’ve experienced first hand just how true it is in my own family. Yet, SO MANY individuals, married couples and families continue to live in a way that seems to totally disregard this truth. And there may be no bigger issue facing our marriages!
Let’s face it, we all know that we should be living a healthy lifestyle. Yet, the sad is reality is that most people simply don’t.
This is particularly frustrating when it’s parents setting a poor example for their children, or worse yet, directly leading them to a life of obesity, diabetes and other chronic health issues.
Consider These Facts
- 68% of Americans over the age of 20 are overweight & 34% are OBESE
- 20% of CHILDREN ages 6-11 are OBESE
- Only 35% of American adults engage in regular physical activity
- 50 million Americans suffer from SLEEP problems & half these folks cite stress as the reason.
- 75% of Americans experience symptoms related to STRESS in a given month
- Americans now spend spend more money on FAST FOOD than on higher education, personal computers, computer software or new cars.
Basically, the McDonald’s mindset is taking over our culture while
So What Can We Do About It?
It starts with each of us personally taking responsibility to improve our lifestyle and lead our families .
To make this a reality, we need the proper tools that fit the busy lives that we lead. I co-created a site called Fit Marriage, and there are a plethora of exercise and nutrition resources and tools available there.
We have literally helped thousands of people get fit, stay fit and enjoy their family lives with renewed vigor. I can’t describe how fulfilling it’s been to touch marriages and families through the gift of improved health.
Earlier this year, we released our super-popular Thrive90 Fitness program. This program put our training approach into action, and it’s already helped hundreds of busy couples get slim, strong and full of energy.
It’s been awesome, but it hasn’t been enough. Our community, which includes many of my friends here at Engaged Marriage, continues to tell us over and over that you need something different, something new, something that gets to the core issues holding you back from the fit lifestyle you desire.
So Here’s What I’m Coming To…
It’s Time to Share It ALL & Revolutionize Lives
Here’s the deal.
Fitness tools are good, and there are countless exercise and diet programs in the world. The people who use the good ones get amazing results, as we’ve seen with Thrive90.
The problem is most busy couples and on-the-go parents DON’T USE THEM.
The time has come for a holistic AND simple solution to lead busy families toward the fit and healthy lifestyle they crave.
I have literally received hundreds (probably thousands) of requests from busy couples and parents like you asking for help with:
- Finding Time
- Getting & Staying Motivated
- Simplified Exercise & Nutrition (that just works for busy families)
- Community, Accountability & Coaching
These requests come (in that order) every single time we ask our readers at Fit Marriage and clients what they struggle with most when it comes to their fitness. NO ONE IS ADDRESSING THESE ISSUES!
Tony and I are on a mission to empower families and make a healthy, fit lifestyle a happy reality in the lives of everyone that wants it.
To be effective, this has to go beyond sets and reps or diet plans. It must be holistic and specifically created to meet your needs as busy couples and parents.
I’m Making a FREE Resource Kit for You, IF You’re Interested in This New Approach to Family-First Fitness
I’ve been really humbled by the buzz surrounding my last blog post at Fit Marriage. There was some confusion about exactly what I was considering, but it’s clear that the BIG idea here resonated with many. There has been A LOT of interest in this holistic fitness system that we are POTENTIALLY developing.
But to test the waters…I’m making a value packed, 100% free “Fit & Busy Life Resource Kit” for you.
IF you’re serious about getting on-board and leading yourself and your family toward a fit lifestyle.
Here is what the free “Fit & Busy Life Resource Kit” may include:
- A recorded interview of my story with how I got started with these techniques, the keys I learned from Tony and other fitness experts that finally made our family’s fit lifestyle “click” for good, and why this new approach has the power to fuel even the busiest family life.
- A workout that demonstrates exactly the type of exercise routine you can use to achieve maximum fitness results in less than 30 minutes per session – at home and with your family, if you choose.
- The “Getting Control of Your Time” primer that I personally developed to get super busy individuals moving forward with the confidence and mindset they need to achieve their fit lifestyle.
But Here’s the Catch
Because I’m a helpless perfectionist and will inevitably blow this thing way out of proportion…
…I want to get a list of everyone who is interested in a fit lifestyle and having this free “Fit & Busy Life Resource Kit.”
So Here’s What I Want You to Do
I’m making a list of everyone potentially interested in getting our free resource kit AND getting in at the start of all this.
Anyway, if you’re interested, then: (1) enter your email address below, and when it’s completed I’ll send it to you at the email address you list below (leaving a comment below with any suggestions on what you’d like to get from the kit would also help). If you already signed up for this over at Fit Marriage, there’s no need to do so again.
PLEASE NOTE: WE’VE NOW WRAPPED UP THIS PROJECT – YOU CAN CHECK OUT THE AWESOME PROGRAM THAT RESULTED BY CLICKING HERE. THANKS!
If you don’t want the free “Fit & Busy Life Resource Kit” then no worries. I just didn’t want our community here at Engaged Marriage to miss out on something that is so near and dear to my heart.
Here for you,