As I have become more immersed in the world of blogging, my eyes have been opened to the great deal of quality content out there to read. I thought it would be fun and hopefully useful if I posted a weekly “round-up” with links to some of my favorite reads from the week. These will range from serious, marriage-related articles to funny photos. Enjoy!
- Zen Habits article on getting things done. Zen Habits is one of the biggest blogs on the web, and I saw a lot of value in this article on reducing the “friction” in life so you can get more things accomplished.
- Cool story about Teddy Roosevelt. The Art of Manliness is a cool blog aimed at helping guys be a “man’s man”. Teddy Roosevelt was the ultimate manly man, and this story about his adventures on The River of Doubt proves it.
- Debt Free with the Debt Snowball. My Super Charged Life is a cool blog aimed at helping you make the most out of life. This is an older article about using Dave Ramsey’s plan to get out of debt. Our family has used this method and the resulting financial freedom has definitely enhanced our marriage.
Want A Happier Marriage?
Great! Grab our 7 simple steps to improve communication in your marriage (in less than 15 minutes):
- Don’t Go to Bed Angry. I found this article on the Love Coach Blog, and it rung a bell since it relates to my earlier post about Great Communication.
- And finally, an awesome photo from a very addicting site I found today. This comes courtesy of People of Walmart, and I think it speaks for itself!
- Read Next Weeks Roundup: Weekly Round-Up of Interesting Reads #2