Among the other great information you have provided so far through the Help Engaged Marriage Grow Up the Right Way survey was some insight into how the Link Round-Up posts are being received. Well, maybe insight isn’t the right word…the number of people who said they wanted more of these posts was almost equal to the number who said they wanted less!
So, for now, I will continue to share my favorite reads from around the web. But the schedule for these posts will not necessarily be weekly. This should provide plenty of time for me to write about the topics that everyone said they enjoy, while still pointing the way to other great resources available out on the World Wide Web.
So, without further ado!
- Improve Your Marriage: 50 Simple Acts of Love. Jeff at My Super-Charged Life has assembled an awesome list of ways to show your spouse how much you care for them. While you are at his site, please do me a favor and read the post announcing an Ipod giveaway in support of the Make-A-Wish Foundation.
- 8 Tips for Moms to Function at Your Best. MamaNotes is a fantastic parenting blog written by Samantha, an energetic stay-at-home mom. Even though I’m a Dad, I thought these tips were awesome!
- The Day I Killed My Credit Card. Brad at Enemy of Debt provides a funny, satirical look at the difficulties of breaking away from the cycle of debt. Your rewards card is not your provider.
- In One Word – Marriage Is… I love this simple post from Simple Marriage. What one word would you choose to describe marriage? I added “Vocation” in my own comment.
And last but not least, I have to use the photo space in this edition of the Round-Up to share one of our latest family photos. This was our first attempt at outdoor photography with our two little ones, and we had a blast! Here is our happy crew:
- Read Next Weeks Roundup: Weekly Round-Up of Interesting Reads #8
- Read Last Weeks Roundup: Weekly Round-Up of Interesting Reads #6
Beautiful family Dustin!!
Thanks for sharing my post with your readers, and have a fantastic weekend!
.-= Brad´s last blog ..Enjoy Frugal Entertainment Without Breaking The Bank =-.
Oh you guys are so cute!
Great looking family Dustin! You are a blessed man, my friend. Have a wonderful weekend! Thanks so much for calling out my article on how to improve marriage.
.-= Jeff@MySuperChargedLife´s last blog ..I Really Need YOUR HELP Raising Money for Make-A-Wish =-.
Brad, Samantha & Jeff, Thank you for your compliments. I’m just glad my kids get their looks from their mother 🙂