Although I enjoy writing about marriage and all of the related topics it entails, I also like to take time each week to introduce you to some cool blogs and articles that I have read throughout the week. This week we have a few related directly to marriage and a few that simply focus on having an awesome life. And I always like to include a photo. Here’s the third installment…enjoy!
- How to be Married a Decade & Stay Madly in Love. I just found the OnSimplicity.net blog this week, and I really like what I have seen. The title of this article says it all, and as we approach 8 1/2 years of marriage, I can vouch for the great advice offered.
- Marriage: Five Questions to Ask Each Other. Another great marriage blog I discovered recently was FromSingletoMarried.com and I particularly enjoyed this post. My wife and I are regular presenters at marriage preparation courses and these are fantastic questions for every couple to discuss.
- Transform your Life from Ordinary to Extraordinary. I’ve talked about MySuperChargedLife.com before and it is one of my favorites. Check out this recent post for some motivation in your own life.
- Annual Reading: Purpose Driven Life. I really enjoy the “Do You Dave Ramsey?” blog, which is written by a fellow fan of famous financial talk show host and author Dave Ramsey. The site usually focuses on financial issues, but the author (a different Dave) is writing a series related to the book “Purpose Driven Life.” This is on my to-read list, and it moved up the list this week after a cool interaction I had. I actually had a personal Twitter exchange with the book’s author and famous pastor Rick Warren (he moderated one of last year’s presidential debates as well)…he complimented the work that we Knights of Columbus do in the world…very cool!
Want A Happier Marriage?
Great! Grab our 7 simple steps to improve communication in your marriage (in less than 15 minutes):
- And finally, a photo to round out the week. I think this photo from damncoolpics captures the joy of your wedding day…and based on how excited the groom is, I’m guessing they may have saved themselves for marriage!