I had the pleasure recently of being interviewed on the Coach Radio podcast, and I had an awesome time.
As I was listening to the show for the first time in the car last week, it occurred to me that several questions that I’ve been asked by readers are answered during the interview. For example, here are some of the topics we cover:
- How and why I created Engaged Marriage
- My background in marriage ministry and how I took it online
- How we’ve built such a great community using our newsletter, Twitter, Facebook and other tools
- Why the Love Everyday project was so successful
- What’s going on with the new Fit Marriage site and why it’s so important
- Lots of fun conversation!
If you’re interested in learning more about Engaged Marriage and these related topics, please visit Coach Radio and go listen to the interview now. While you’re there, you might consider subscribing to Justin’s blog and/or podcast so you can check out the variety of great interviews and posts he shares regularly.
Want A Happier Marriage?
Great! Grab our 7 simple steps to improve communication in your marriage (in less than 15 minutes):
I’d love to hear your thoughts in the comments below…