It is time once again to highlight some great articles I have read on the World Wide Web this week. This edition includes some family/marriage sites, some advice on reducing stress and some sound financial advice. And, as always, we will top things off with a cool picture. Enjoy!
- 31 Simply Family Pleasures and Why They’re All that Matter. A site called Zen Family Habits (a spin-off of the popular Zen Habits) recently launched, and I am impressed! This article is an example of the cool and useful content that is provided there.
- 10 Ways to Reduce Stress Without Spending a Dime. I love the Dumb Little Man site, and this article lives up their high standard. I am a big believer in minimizing stress in life, and this post provides some practical advice toward that end.
- Finally Out of Debt? Here’s How to Stay Out. Any regular readers of Engaged Marriage know that I am a big believer in a debt-free lifestyle. This great post on The Wisdom Journal gives some practical advice for staying out of debt after you reach that milestone.
- 10 Surprising Things You Can Turn Into Cash. Keeping with the financial theme, I recommend this post over at My Dollar Plan. It’s offers some great advice that you can put into action today.
- Finally, I will end with another funny wedding picture. This pic posted on Divine Caroline tells a great story of a probably well-intentioned bride who may forever be known as “Bridezilla”!
- Read Next Weeks Roundup: Weekly Round-Up of Interesting Reads #6
- Read Last Weeks Roundup: Weekly Round-Up of Interesting Reads #4
Want A Happier Marriage?
Great! Grab our 7 simple steps to improve communication in your marriage (in less than 15 minutes):