I hope everyone had a fantastic Thanksgiving and didn’t go completely broke during today’s shopping sprees. We enjoyed a nice, local holiday with visits to each of parents and plenty of good food and great company. I spent Black Friday hanging out with the kids, while Bethany and her Mom “enjoyed” their annual shopping spree that began before the sun even chose to rise this morning. All in all, it’s been a great couple of days to mostly relax and enjoy family.
I will have a big announcement about Engaged Marriage coming the middle of next week, and I hope to write a few more posts this weekend in between several birthday celebrations (including Bethany’s). In the meantime, enjoy this installment of the Round-Up, which is topped off with a clip from my favorite show on television: The Office!
- Nominate Marriage Blogs for a “Top Ten” List of 2009. Stu at The Marry Blogger is currently taken nominations and votes to compile a top ten list of blogs about marriage. If you have not already done so, I’d really appreciate it if you clicked this link and took a minute to leave a kind word for Engaged Marriage (or another favorite marriage blog if you prefer).
- 20 Questions to Help You Overcome Barriers and Find Your Passion. This is a classic, superb post by Ron at The Wisdom Journal. This site aims to help you improve your life by making wise choices, and there is certainly a wealth of wisdom to be found in Ron’s writings.
- Carnival of Personal Finance. I was certainly proud that the Marriage and Money post written by Brad Chaffee and featured at Engaged Marriage was awarded an Editor’s Pick at this respected blog carnival!
- The Number One Rule to Enjoying Your Kids More. I loved this article at Zen Family Habits. As our lives become more hectic, the reminders offered in this post become vital to appreciating all that our families have to offer.
- And finally, please enjoy this awesome wedding clip from The Office!
- Read Last Weeks Roundup: Weekly Round-Up of Interesting Reads #7
- Read Next Weeks Roundup: Weekly Round-Up of Interesting Reads #9
Want A Happier Marriage?
Great! Grab our 7 simple steps to improve communication in your marriage (in less than 15 minutes):