It’s hard to believe, but we recently celebrated the 8-year anniversary of Engaged Marriage!
Over this time, we’ve been blessed to interact with tens of thousands of couples across the world who share our belief that the best way to enjoy the marriage of your dreams is to get engaged and make it happen.
After publishing over 500 posts, getting to know most of the top voices in marriage and self improvement, and reviewing dozens of wonderful books, we’ve pretty much seen it all on the marriage enrichment front.
Today, we want to give YOU a gift in celebration of our anniversary and the incredible community we share here.
I’m excited to share the ultimate guide to the best marriage books in the world.
The Best Marriage Books You Need to Read
Here are the best books you should read to enrich your marriage and your life based on our own experience and feedback from the Engaged Marriage community.
In no particular order, here’s the list:
1. Five Love Languages by Dr. Gary Chapman
2. Happy Wives Club by Fawn Weaver
3. 15 Minute Marriage Makeover by Dustin Riechmann
4. Stripped Down by Tony & Alisa DiLorenzo
5. The Good Girl’s Guide to Great Sex by Sheila Gregoire
6. Marriage Rebranded by Tyler Ward
7. The Total Money Makeover by Dave Ramsey
8. The Compound Effect by Darren Hardy
9. Pursuit of Passion by Jeffrey Murphy & Julie Sibert
10. Saving Your Marriage Before It Starts by Drs. Les & Leslie Parrott
11. Hot, Holy & Humorous: Sex in Marriage by God’s Design by J. Parker
12. The Bible by God
13. The Love Dare by Stephen Kendrick
14. Things I Wish I’d Known Before We Got Married by Dr. Gary Chapman
15. Love and Respect by Emerson Eggerichs
16. Getting the Love You Want by Harville Hendrix
17. The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People by Stephen Covey
18. How to Win Friends & Influence People by Dale Carnegie
19. Sacred Marriage by Gary Thomas
20. Boundaries In Marriage by Dr. Henry Cloud & Dr. John Townsend
What book would you add to this list? Tell us your favorite marriage book in the comments below.
- RELATED: Top 10 Posts Of 2010 So Far