This week’s edition of the weekly round-up features a few great sites that I just discovered over the past several days, along with some fantastic articles from my regular reading list. And there is even a bit of harmless self-promotion. From marriage preparation to the difficulties of parenting, enjoy this week’s Interesting Reads!
- Things to Consider Before Getting Married. The title from this awesome post from Dumb Little Man says it all. Based on our experiences as Pre-Cana instructors, I have to give this list high marks!
- 7 Awesome Ways to Find Your Creative Inspiration. Wow, the author of this article must be a genius, I mean seriously how great is this post? OK, so I wrote it. But I am proud of it, and I totally love the My Super-Charged Life blog, and I am thrilled to have my writing featured there. Check out this site to get the best from your life.
- Enjoy Frugal Entertainment Without Breaking the Bank. The Enemy of Debt blog is awesome! The author is a fellow Dave Ramsey fan with a lot of passion for personal finance. This post provides a lot of great ideas for family fun, and it caught my eye since I had a related post recently on Family Things to Do on a Rainy Sunday.
- Being a Mommy is Hard. The Extraordinary Mommy site is authored by a fellow St. Louisan, and it looks like a fantastic multimedia blog. As a Daddy, I really enjoyed this short, but deeply meaningful, post about the emotions we sometimes face as parents of young children.
- This week’s photo comes all the way from….my kitchen table! We had a fantastic time carving pumpkins with our kids this evening, and I wanted to feature their work. These pumpkins were picked at a local farm last weekend as part of our annual pumpkin picking/fried fish eating trip with close friends. Happy Halloween!