My cyber-buddy and fellow marriage supporter Stu at The Marry Blogger is composing a list of the Top 10 Marriage Blogs, and I would love it if you can help.
1. Click here to post your nomination.
2. One vote per person…if you have more than one, only the first will be counted.
3. Include the URL of the blog.
4. Give a reason for your choice.
5. Pass the word on to other Marriage Blog readers/bloggers so they can vote too; you can contact your friends via Twitter, Facebook, your blog, carrier pigeon, etc. (here is a link to use: http://j.mp/top10marriage).
6. Your nomination must be received by December 2, 2009.
Thank you for helping out with this. Of course, I would love it if you voted for Engaged Marriage, but I won’t be offended if you choose a blog that you enjoy a bit more.
I think there is a real need for this kind of list, and I really look forward to seeing which websites get recommended and what readers enjoy about each. Remember, you have to click over to The Marry Blogger to post your nomination.
Photo by √oхέƒx™
Dustin Riechmann created Engaged Marriage to help other married couples live a life they love (especially) when they feel too busy to make it happen. He has many passions, including sharing ways to enjoy an awesome marriage in 15 minutes a day, but his heart belongs with his wife Bethany and their three young kids.