I am really proud of this book and the project that created it. I trust that you’ll enjoy it and find value in its message. It is given freely, and I encourage you to share it.
When you do, I’ll send you new posts as soon as they’re available. I believe you’ll find these posts consistent with the positive, proactive and practical message of Love Everyday.
The Story Behind the Love Everyday Project
I am proud to share with you the fruits of an awesome project that I’ve been working on for the past couple of months. It is with great pride that I introduce to you: Love Everyday.
Love Everyday: Thoughts on Loving Amidst the Chaos of Life is a totally FREE, no-strings-attached e-book that represents the collective talents of 27 of the best relationship writers on the web…and the planet. I was honored to be one of the editors and contributors to this project along with some incredible folks from a diverse set of backgrounds.
I was particularly humbled to share writing space with one of my idols…best-selling author Dan Miller who wrote No More Mondays and 48 Days to the Work You Love. However, when you read this e-book, I think you’ll agree that every entry is equally compelling and this project would not be the same without the contributions of every unique contribution. Here’s an impressive list of authors who contributed to Love Everyday:
- Dr. Michelle Gannon – Marriage Prep 101
- Paul Byerly – The Generous Husband
- Lori Byerly — The Generous Wife
- Denee King – She Just Got Married
- Corey Allan – The Simple Marriage
- Toni & Alisa DiLorenzo – One Extraordinary Marriage
- Stu Gray – The Marry Blogger
- Dustin Riechmann – Engaged Marriage
- Lori Lowe – Life Gems
- Chelle Stein – It Might Be Love
- Sheri Kruger – Zen Family Habits Serene Journey
- Mandi Ehman – Organizing Your Way
- Maureen Shaw – Feeling Flirty
- Trudy Sargent – Love Talk
- Isabella Mori – Change Therapy
- Cindy J. Taylor – Affair Care
- Alisa Bowman – Project Happily Ever After
- J. Money – Budgets Are Sexy
- Dan Miller – 48 Days
- Damien Riley – DamienRiley.com
- Samantha Mellen – Mama Notes
- Pat Flynn – Smart Passive Income Blog
- Kathleen Quiring – Project M
- Jeff Nickles – My Super-Charged Life
- Brad Chaffee – Enemy of Debt InsideCVille
- Nate Desmond – Practical Manliness
- Carrie Burgan – Make Mine Happen
Why Did We Do This?
The collaborators to this project recognize that marriage is certainly not easy, but it’s worth it. The trick is figuring out how to make your relationship thrive in the face of all the craziness we all face each day. How do you not only stay in love but keep the passion alive in your marriage amidst the chaos of life? How do you Love Everyday?
That’s the question that we joined together to answer. We were originally inspired to make this project happen after several of us read Seth Godin’s What Matters Now. We were inspired by that business-related project and asked, “What if we did this for relationships?”
And we did. I sincerely hope that you enjoy Love Everyday.
What Should YOU Do?
Here’s what you need to do: Read Love Everyday by clicking on this link. Then share it with EVERYONE you know by email, Twitter, Facebook, blogging, word-of-mouth and any other way you can. It’s totally free and we urge you to help us spread it around the world.
Please leave a comment below with your thoughts and share this e-book freely. I will leave a link to it in my sidebar as well, so you can send people here to Engaged Marriage to find it if you prefer.
And if you are new here at Engaged Marriage, welcome! Please check out some of the more popular posts listed below. I invite you to sign-up for free updates via either RSS or Email and I’ll send you new posts whenever they’re posted for you to read at your convenience. You can also get connected via the Engaged Marriage Facebook page or on Twitter!
Thank you again for your support of this project. Please do your best to Love Everyday!