I recently had the great privilege of interviewing Dr. Gary Chapman and gaining his insight into a variety of important issues impacting dating, engaged and married couples. As expected, his wisdom was very impressive and exceptionally practical (and you know I like that!).
Most people know Dr. Chapman as the author of more than 30 books on the topics of family and marriage relationships. His best-known book, The Five Love Languages, tops my list of recommended reading for couples. If you haven’t read it, you need to.
Dr. Chapman recently published Things I Wish I’d Known Before We Got Married as a down-to-earth advice guide for dating and engaged couples. Once again, he’s produced a book that will likely top the bestseller list and help many couples.
Here are some examples of the topics covered during our nearly 30-minute conversation:
- The vital importance of marriage preparation
- How couples should deal with major personality differences
- The pros and cons of living together before marriage
- What to do when you don’t feel “in love” anymore
- Advice for a satisfying sex life
- The Apology Love Language
- How to deal with a Love Language that changes over time or isn’t identifiable
This is one interview that you won’t want to miss! Just click the play button below and take notes…
It would mean a lot to me if you shared a link to this post with all of your friends via email, Facebook and Twitter. I want to be sure everyone has a chance to gain from Dr. Chapman’s wisdom!